Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Reason To Smile

Did you smile today? Yes? Great, I am happy too!! ^______^ No? Why not? Do you have any problem? :((
Sometimes, my day is so happy, I wanted to smile to everyone! No problems, no exams, no long quizzes, no headaches, none, nothing! And it's so relaxing, and I'm happy! But, there are also other times, when problems come to me, I cannot give anyone a smile. Whenever problems come to me, I thought of these:
1. HUNDREDS OF PROBLEMS, MILLIONS, BILLIONS, TRILLIONS OF BLESSINGS!
God gave us everything. Food, house, clothing, education, family, friends, and many many millions, billions, trillions more to enumerate! What more could I ask for? We must say, "We are 'Blessed by the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits!'" (Psalms 68:19) 
A point to smile! :)
2. TINY PROBLEMS.
Other people have more serious problems than we have, we should be thankful that the problems we are facing are just small. Like the beggars we see on the streets, food and house are their problems! Or the ones in the hospital, maybe cancer is their problem. Tell yourself, "How can my small problem be comparable to their big big big problems?" 
Another point to smile! :)
3. "I AM THE WAY"
And let us always remember God's promise, "I am the way, the truth, and the life." There's a song that goes like this, "God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me."
Yes, it's time to smile! :)


Let us always remember Philippians 4:6-7, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ."




No comments:

Post a Comment