Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Special: A Secret to Share

Hi, guys! I have a confession to make! I have a secret to share! YES, a confession, a secret!
Well, 2014 is on its way to visit us. So, a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!! 2013 has been a great year for me, many happy things happened, of course, there are some sad things too, but, overall, it was a pretty happy and fun year for me! How about you? Did you enjoy your 2013? So... Now, for my secret.  My secret is I want to say THANK YOU to everyone, even you, yes! You may be someone I don't know, just a visitor visiting my blog, and because of that, I would like to say thank you for taking time to come here and read my blog! It touches me when I see the number of visitors in my blog not zero, but one, two, three, four, five, etc.! To all my friends, thank you for the friendship we've shared! I am happy that you became a part of my life. I hope our friendship will continue until…. Well, forever? …if you don’t mind! Haha :P To all my teachers, mentors, I thank the Lord for sending you into my life, because without you, I will be sad. :((( …because other than my parents, there would be no one else to guide me, teach me things. :))) To my parents, I don't know what to say other than a big big big big big THANK YOU!!!!! Thank you for your unfailing support, for your love, for your care, and everything else! I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for you
, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Who else did I miss? Of course, our Almighty God!!!! Lord, thank you for the suuuuper many, bountiful blessings you've showered to me and my family! Thank you for sending your son, Jesus Christ to die for us on the cross here on earth to wash away our sins. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, LORD GOD!!!! …So, I guess that's pretty much done? No one's left in the list!
So, to end, I wanna wish you all a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, A FUN BUT NOT BORING 2014, A MEANINGFUL BUT NOT MEANINGLESS 2014, and AN ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE NEW YEAR!!!

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!  Steffi ;)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment