Monday, December 23, 2013

My World of Me

Hi, hello, aloha, everyone! So, guess who? Yes, you're right! It's me, Steffi! Remember me? Steffi???  Oh, you don't remember me? So sad... Well, let me introduce myself then! :-P Let's start with my name... Steffi Anne Chong! Age? 19 years old. How about occupation? Student! Where? Grace Christian College! What? I'm taking up Bachelor of Science major in Information Technology. There! What else do you want to know??
Likes? Well, I like the color blue!!! But not too much of it like everything purely blue (as in trees are blue, flowers are blue). That's really a big NO! A mixture of other colors would be better, so that life would be colorful, right? Hahaha! 
And then, I like to sing too! I like to sing! ...and dance? No, not dance, only sing! Ever since I was like a young girl, I was in our school's chorale group until I was in my senior high school year, and because of the long long long years of singing, my passion for singing developed. :-) ....but I'm also a shy-type of person, so I don't usually sing out loud :-P
So, did you know that I am a Christian?? Well, now you know!!! Haha! So, now... Let's go back to the favorites part again.
My favorite verse in the Bible is found in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". I like this verse because this verse tells me that through thick and thin, God is always right beside me, giving me strength to face all my problems/obstacles. This verse gives me strength to hold still and go on, and not give up!! 
Hmmm.... What else did I miss???? Oh oh oh!!!! And one more thing, and the most important thing of all!!! I LIKE TO EAT!!!!!!
Oh boy, I nearly forgot about that! I love eating different kinds of food! If it's food, you will never hear me say "NO"!!!!! I especially like blueberry chessecake when it comes to DEZZZZERTS!!!!!, it's just sooooooooooooo YUMMY, DELICIOUS!!!!!!! .....so CAN'T RESIST!!! So, now I'm quite done! And now it's your turn to introduce, okay????

No comments:

Post a Comment